Links to the Tartan community of owners throughout the USA...
Representing the major sailing areas across the country...
- Lake Erie Tartan Sailors (LETS) - The LETS organization was founded by the owners of the most beautiful yachts on Lake Erie and surrounding waters, Tartans! Our organization, or Clan, is founded on the love of sailing our yachts, and the fellowship and camaraderie of other Tartan owners on the Lakes. We recognize that we all have different levels of sailing knowledge, skills and abilities and plan this into all our activities. So no matter what your skill or interest, we encourage all to participate.
- Tartan Owners Northeast (TONE) - TONE was started in 1996 by a group of New England based Tartan sailors to provide a means of communication, sailing participation and a sense of community among owners of Tartan yachts. TONE is also host to the Tartan Owners Web Site. Since our inception, we have grown rapidly, today with 150 active members and over 1000 Tartan owners contributing to the TONE web site.
- Chesapeake Bay Tartan Sailing Club (CBTSC) - We're the largest group of Tartan boat owners on the Chesapeake Bay. Our boats range from T27's to T4600's and range in vintage from 1965 to 2004. Some of us are world wide travelers, some will be one day... Whatever our differences, we share a common love: sailing our Tartans, wherever and whenever we can. Come join us!
- The Sunshine Tartans (SUN-T) - Our goals are simple. SUN-T wishes to generate camaraderie among Tartan owners and prospective owners through meetings, rendezvous in the great sailing waters of Florida, and with newsletters on a regular basis. Every SUN-T member is asked to become an ambassador for Tartan, to meet their fellow SUN-T members, and assist new Florida Tartan owners to become part of our growing clan.
- Tartan Owners of Southern California (TOSCA) - TOSCA's main purpose is to unite the Tartan boat enthusiasts who are mainly located in Southern California. The result of this union is to sponsor periodic get-togethers and an annual rendezvous in our waters. Another aim is to provide a network of area Tartan owners who might assist one another in various aspects of boat commissioning and maintenance. So, if you are a Tartan owner in Southern California, join the roster of TOSCAnians.
- Tartan Owners Northwest (TNW) - A new group forming in the Pacific Northwest as a result of Tartan's increasing penetration in this popular sailing area, more information will be published as it becomes available. Newsletter.
- Tartan 27 Owners Group - The 27 was the first "Tartan". As popular as she was beautiful, over 700 of these small but practical yachts were produced, becoming one of the company's most successful designs. The T27 owners group is the definitive source of information on this design. Also be sure to check out the recently formed Yahoo Listserv.
- Tartan 30 Sailors on the Chesapeake - This website was designed to keep Tartan 30 owners and fans up-to-date on the latest information surrounding the Tartan 30 Yacht and the people who love to sail them. Take a look at the latest technical tips, or find out where the next rendezvous are. If you are not already a member of the Chesapeake Tartan 30 Association, JOIN!
- Tartan 33 Owners Group - Originally introduced as a big sister to the T30 and a replacement for the centerboard T34C, some 215 T33s were built in two versions. Many of the lessons learned on the Tartan Ten were also incorporated into this design. Learn more about this popular model in this comprehensive website.
- Tartan 37 Owners Group - The Tartan 37 Association was started by a group of intrepid T37 sailors along the east coast. It has grown to include T37 owners from 23 states and Washington, D.C., plus Canada and overseas. All up and down the East and West Coasts, along the Gulf Coast, all through the Great Lakes, and even in some places you someday hope to sail, you will find Tartan 37 Association members.
- Tartan 3800 Owners Group - The aim of the Tartan 3800 Owner's Group web page is to build an up-to-date roster of as many T3800 owners as possible and to showcase ways that owners can upgrade and maintain this wonderful boat.
- Tartan 40 Owners Group - The T40 is a performer in the Tartan tradition, a comfortable off-shore cruising yacht with an easy motion at sea and capable of showing her stern to larger vessels. Excellent all around, she is well described as an "honest" cruising yacht. Learn more about this popular model in this comprehensive website.
- Tartan Classics Association - The Tartan Classics Association is a group of owners committed to taking an active role in promoting and preserving Sparkman & Stephens designed Tartan Classic 34 coastal cruisers. Focusing exclusively on the 525 Tartan 34 Classic yachts built between 1968 and 1978, it seeks to maintain these high quality S&S designed yachts.
- Tartan Ten National Class Association - Welcome to the home page of the T-10 class. The most popular, over 30' offshore one-design keelboat in North America. Join the class... let's race!
- Sparkman and Stephens Association - The Association is a worldwide club of owners of sailing and motor craft designed by the New York naval architects, Sparkman & Stephens Inc. It was formed in England at the Cowes Classics Rally of 1993 by four devoted owners of S&S designed cruiser-racers, but it quickly expanded to encompass owners of sailing craft of S&S design in many countries.